Saturday 21 July 2012

Liam Gallagher Joins Team GB For The Olympic's


News of Liam Gallagher and the rest of Beady Eye performing a rendition of Wonderwall at the closing ceremony for the Olympic games has me excited.

With rumours of the gig initially being offered to Liam’s brother Noel and his high flying birds circulating, it does make me think who I’d rather see up there (obviously not including an Oasis performance in that statement).

Noel’s genius v Liam’s swagger will always be the debate whilst Oasis seizes to exist, but on this occasion, for the Olympics, I think the swagger edges it.



London needs to put on a show and whilst I’m not denying Noel could do just that, Liam and the showmanship that he so easily oozes wins hands down.

For me now this performance is just sitting below that of watching Usain Bolt in the 100 metre final.

Do us proud and shiiiiiiine for us Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment